August 26, 2016

The Conscious of a Hacker

     I can really relate to this article I feel like me and the author relate because we have very simpilar ideas. He was using computers at an age computers were pretty new and not every was familiar with them. I think hacking is all about making a statement. By doing something illegal you show that you have no regards to the law system and the consequences that come with them. In a particular art form named graffiti, you will find that the artist will have very similar to the hacker. Graffiti is also illegal and they are not very many artist out there just as there are aren't that many hackers. I believe its all about not being afraid when it comes to these two topics . This article puts you in the mind of the hacker and I really found this articale interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment