August 16, 2016

The right to your opinion
     This article had lots of information and ideas which I have never thought about. An idea that really stood out to me was the fact that we have the human right to be healthy. In the document it is stated that a healthy state would mean having complete physical, mental and social well being. So in other words everyone's right as a human to be healthy has been violated because I believe that there is really no way to be at a completely healthy state. If there is I am sure it does not last long and then our right will good back to being violated and there is nothing we can do about it. Although I may have not understood the article fully I can still understand the parts of this and see what parts of it can spike a lot controversy.

No comments:

Post a Comment